Monday 10 September 2018

GETTING BACK

So its been a long long time since I have paid any attention to this blog. A baby, another bout of PPD, a shift to a new country and everyday struggles of bringing up two kids - this is what happened to me. Meanwhile life has been good. Being busy and happy does not really inspire me to write (I doubt it ever inspires anyone to write)

Let me see, I have always gotten to writing when I have
       Been very upset
Lots of thoughts through my mind - writing works to clear it all
New experiences
Read some inspiring/interesting things
So bored, that writing gives me something to do
Improve my writing skills - so that when I do write well, I would get compliments from my friends (who doesnt like a compliment)

Hmm, so the past year or so, I have not experienced any of the above (not to count having a second baby - that changes the family emotional/financial/time/attention scenario very much). Hence the hiatus in blogging.

Did I mention that I moved to another country? Yes, we would be spending the next few months in the United States of America, and I am so excited with the new kind of living I see here. So I guess you would be reading a lot about that here from now!! Will keep posting, you guys keep commenting (only encouraging ones please!!)

1 comment:

  1. Very true....Enjoy that every minute of happiness and joy you get from kids......

    ReplyDelete